Adaptive Authentication Algorithm based on Machine Learning
Our Adaptive Authentication system evaluates the risk associated with login requests and decides if users shall be challenged with a 2nd factor (ex. SMS / Email / TOTP / Mobile Push / etc.) We want to enhance the system with a machine learning algorithm that is able to evaluate the risk associated with a request based on the authentication pattern of the user, taking into consideration factors such as location, time, device, network, etc.
The objective is to implement a prototype of the algorithm and train it on existing login data.
Required skills: Machine Learning and JavaBenefitsAdobe is a place for exceptional people—and exceptional experiences. Our University Talent Intern Program is designed to give you practical job experience to help develop your career.
Interns are eligible for the following benefits:
- Holiday pay—pay for certain holidays
- Wellness reimbursement—reimbursement program to support a healthy lifestyle
- Life Insurance—protect what’s important to you through our Life Insurance program
- Health Insurance
- Dental plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan—Access to buy discounted Adobe stock
- Meal vouchers—receive up to RON 9.57 each worked day for meals
- Employee purchase program—discount purchase program for Adobe products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)—up to six free counseling sessions per life issue each year
- Corporate responsibility & giving—volunteer service and charitable donations
- Onsite meetings and events
Hogyan lehet jelentkezni
- Dacă ești în căutarea unui job, asteptăm CV-ul tău la email@example.com