The Finance and Management Control department for Christian Dior UK is part of a shared service centre supporting Christian Dior & Louis Vuitton in the UK. The intern will be responsible for financial analysis and planning for the luxury retail brand Christian Dior (14 stores in the UK) and will report to the Financial Operational Manager. We require a minimum stay of 6 months starting as soon as possible.The role is based in King's Cross St Pancras and Knightsbridge, Central London.The key objectives of the role will include:
- Prepare and review various financial data outputs: daily and monthly sales, P&L templates.
- Assist in monthly commercial analysis on sales, margin, staff expenses, communications expenses and other expenses.
- Support Financial Accountants in the monthly and quarterly closing process and review financial statements.
- Review actual costs against budgets and prepare revisions highlighting areas of overspend to management by store.
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators on a monthly basis: analysis of sales by nationality, by product category, best sellers.
- Contribute to budget process including submission of the required reports within deadlines.
- Assist in reconciliation processes in the Finance Department.
- Ad hoc tasks/projects as required (assist in creation of new controlling tools such as cost analysis models).
The ideal candidate would be:
- Motivated and proactive with good social and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and rigorous.
- Fluent in English.
- Analytical background.
- Basic accounting and SAP knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience in finance would be a plus.
Hogyan lehet jelentkezni
Link belowJelentkezz most