Internship | Communications
Some of the tasks you will be working on include:
- Identification of PR opportunities, background research and story writing for both internal and external communication.
- Identifying Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and relevant proactive story ideas.
- Developing and coordinate promotions and giveaways of complimentary passes in relevant media.
- Proactively promote the Museum via public relations and media liaison activities to enhance MOTAT’s reputation under the guidance of the Communications Advisor.
- Gathering and compiling background information and imagery for the development of press releases and media updates.
- Contributing to the Museum’s internal communications programme to maximise staff engagement, awareness and support for MOTAT’s strategic objectives, culture and values.
- Assisting with content development for both the team intranet and internal e-newsletters.
We would love to hear from you if you are a current Communications student who is looking to gain hands-on experience. Get in touch if you have the following attributes:
- You are a current student studying Communications at university level (Bachelor degree or above).
- Minimum 2-3 years Communications and/or Public Relations tertiary studies.
- High levels of both written and verbal skills.
- Experience in online content development.
- Interpersonal skills with an ability to relate to people at all levels and an aptitude for developing positive working relationships.
- Strong administrative and time management skills.
- Skilled in handling changing and competing demands on time.
- High degree of computer literacy.
Hogyan lehet jelentkezni
Apply at https://motat.workable.com/jobs/490592/candidates/new