angol | Kifejezések - Üzleti élet | Időpontok/találkozók

Időpontok/találkozók - Egy találkozó megbeszélése/Időpont egyeztetése

我想和史密斯先生预约一个时间。
I would like an appointment with Mr Smith please.
Hivatalos, nagyon udvarias
什么时间适合您?
When would it suit you?
Hivatalos, udvarias
我们能约见一个会面吗?
Can we arrange a meeting?
Hivatalos, udvarias
我认为我们应该见一面。
I think we should meet.
Hivatalos, közvetlen

Időpontok/találkozók - Elhalasztás

我想知道我们是否能推迟会面呢?
I wonder whether we can postpone our meeting?
Hivatalos, nagyon udvarias
明天下午2点我可能不行,晚一点可以吗?4点钟怎么样?
I can't make it tomorrow at 2pm. Can we make it a bit later, say 4pm?
Hivatalos, udvarias
我们可以另约一个时间吗?
Would it be possible to set another date?
Hivatalos, udvarias
我不得不把会面推迟到...
I have to postpone our meeting until…
Hivatalos, udvarias
不好意思,我们预约的那天我另外有约,我们另约一个时间好吗?
Unfortunately I am double booked on the day we arranged to meet. Would it be possible to make another date?
Hivatalos, udvarias
我不得不更改我们会面的日期。
I am forced to change the date of our meeting.
Hivatalos, közvetlen
我们的会面能提前/推迟一点吗?
Could we make it a bit earlier/later?
Hivatalos, közvetlen

Időpontok/találkozók - Visszamondás

您的电话无法接通,所以给您写邮件告诉您我不得不取消明天的预约,对因此造成的任何不便,我表示十分抱歉。
I could not reach you on the phone, so I am writing you this mail to tell you I have to cancel your appointment for tomorrow. I'm extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Hivatalos, udvarias
非常抱歉地告诉您,我无法参加我们约定的会面,因而不得不取消预约。
Regretfully, I have to inform you that I will not be able to attend our proposed meeting, and shall therefore have to cancel.
Hivatalos, udvarias
恐怕我必须取消明天的预约。
I'm afraid I have to cancel our appointment for tomorrow.
Hivatalos, udvarias
因为...,恐怕我不得不取消会面。
Owing to…, I'm afraid I have to cancel our appointment.
Hivatalos, udvarias