kínai | Kifejezések - Üzleti élet | Számla

Számla - Nyilatkozat

For my services I kindly request the following payment…
对于我提供的服务,恳请您支付以下款项...
Hivatalos, nagyon udvarias
Please find enclosed invoice no. … for …
随函附上...的发票号码...
Hivatalos, udvarias
The pro forma invoice will be faxed.
该报价单的发票将传真给您。
Hivatalos, közvetlen
Payable immediately after the receipt of the goods.
收到货物发票之后立即付款。
Hivatalos, közvetlen
The total amount payable is…
总支付额是...
Hivatalos, közvetlen
It is our company policy to invoice only in Euros.
我们公司的规定是只能以欧元开出发票。
Hivatalos, közvetlen

Számla - Emlékeztető

May we remind you that your payment for...is overdue.
不好意思,请允许我提醒您,您的...付款已经过期。
Hivatalos, udvarias
This is to remind you that the above invoice is still unpaid.
提醒您一下,上述货单仍然未付。
Hivatalos, udvarias
According to our records, we have not yet received a remittance for above invoice.
根据我们的记录,我们还没有收到上述发票的汇款。
Hivatalos, udvarias
We would appreciate if you cleared your account within the next few days.
如果您能近期清理账户款额,我们将不胜感激。
Hivatalos, udvarias
Our records show that the invoice still has not been paid.
我们的记录显示发票仍没有被支付。
Hivatalos, közvetlen
Please send your payment promptly.
请立即发送您的付款。
Hivatalos, közvetlen
We have not yet received payment for…
我们还没有收到...的付款
Hivatalos, nagyon közvetlen
Our Accounts department will only release this order for shipment if we receive a copy of your cheque/transfer.
我们的财务部门只有在收到您支票/转账的复印件后才会发出订单。
Hivatalos, nagyon közvetlen
If you have already sent your payment, please disregard this letter.
如果您已发送付款,请忽略此信。
Hivatalos, udvarias