Software Developer Intern
The Software Development Internship Program at Bigstep nurtures a hands-on learning environment. We take great pride in being a teaching company.
We are a big data startup employing a huge technology stack and we are developing groundbreaking code. We’re young, highly skilled and highly motivated, we like challenges, and we get things done. We’re growing fast and we treasure working with talented people who share our values, our thirst for knowledge and our desire to achieve excellence.
We have created the Bigstep Metal Cloud, the world’s highest performance cloud, purpose-built for big data analysis. We provide infrastructure, applications, and orchestration, tailored for small and large-scale big data projects. We’re constantly improving.
Knowledge to be acquired:
- Real world experience with a wide range of technologies;
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming, complex software architecture, and application development best practices;
- You will have the opportunity to work with the newest and coolest technologies such as Cloudera, Datameer, Hadoop, Exasol;
- Understand database methodologies, design and data structures.
- Considering the fact that you will be working in the R&D department, you will be part of all our new and existing projects.
- Use coding to produce understandable instructions;
- Perform revisions, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements;
- Develop and write computer programs using commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field;
- Consult with engineering and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes;
- Throughout the internship you will always have your code reviewed by a senior, to improve your skills at a fast pace.
- The most important thing: You have to be passionate about programming.
- Student at Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field;
- Fluency in both written & spoken English;
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Minimum experience with any programming languages;
- Basic Linux skills;
- Nice to have: basic understanding of PHP.
When the internship is over, if you’re serious about programming and would like to work with us, we will make you an offer.
Hogyan lehet jelentkezni
Contactează-ne pe pagina noastră: ro.bigstep.com/contact